- Are you interested in a short volunteering abroad and travel opportunity? Are you looking for a way to help others while embarking on a grand adventure? Then Global Crossroad’s 2-week mini-volunteer and travel program could be a perfect match for you. Global Crossroad’s mini adventure and travel program is an specially designed 2 week volunteer and travel adventure opportunity. In this type of program, you will work as a volunteer for the first 10 days and spend the last 4 days embarking on the adventure of a life time by exploring the major attractions of the country you choose to visit. This type of program is a perfect balance of volunteering, cultural immersion, travel, and exploration.We are currently offering mini adventure and travel programs in Kenya and Tanzania. If you are looking for opportunities to volunteer, travel, and making a difference in the world, we invite you to join our mini volunteer and travel adventure program.
- Make a grand difference in Kenya while on a grand adventure there
- Volunteer in Kenya for ten days and then embark on a 3 day safari; only $900
- Travel abroad confidently with this highly reputable, since 2010, program
- Set off on an escape of a lifetime that will leave a lasting impact on Kenya
Are you interested in exploring the nature-rich country of Kenya, while also lending a much needed helping hand? Kenya is a great country to volunteer and to explore. Global Crossroad’s short term volunteer abroad in Kenya program offers those interested in volunteering, engaging with local community, immersing one’s self in a new culture, and having an adventure to be able to do so in an affordable and safe way. The short term volunteer opportunity in Kenya is a way to impact others while impacting yourself in a positive and memorable way.
In this program, you will begin the first stage of your 2 week volunteer abroad program in Kenya by participating in one of four volunteer programs. You can volunteer in an orphanage and serve some of the underprivileged and abandoned children of Kenya. Or, you can join a medical program, a HIV/AIDS awareness project, or a teaching English opportunity at a local school.
In the second phase of the program, you will explore the Maasai Mara plains and game reserve. You will have intriguing cultural encounters while tracking game cross-country in spacious minivans. Live the adventure!
Program: $1,700 for 4 weeks, which includes 4 days/3 nights of safari
- Room (host family) and local food 3 times a day during volunteering
- Room (volunteer house) and local food 3 times a day during safari
- Services of a professional safari guide
- All wildlife reserve entry fees and camping fees
- Airport pickup
- Airport drop-off
Fees Do Not Cover:
- Tips (for safari guide and/or camp staff)
- Other items of personal consumption (i.e. soft drink, bottled water, etc.)
- Domestic transportation during volunteering
- Visa & C-permit fees