We work with terrific country co-ordinators who are mostly mature, educated, socially respected, and having long history of working with international volunteers. Before joining Boundless Loves, our country coordinators were working as expedition leaders, social workers, trek leaders, teachers, and other professionals.
Country-coordinators of Boundless Loves have tremendous enthusiasm in their job. They are committed to a high quality and responsible program in their native country. A national coordinator is your main contact when you will be in your placement. He/she will help you in:
- Airport receive and transfer
- Management of room and food in host family/hostel
- Orientation of local country, culture, host family, safety, and related issues
- Introduce you to your host family and project staffs
- Periodic follow up visit or call ( 1 – 2 weeks interval ) to ensure everything going good for you
- Offer advices to solve any issues, problems, and concerns